Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Revlon Just bitten kissable balm stain

I never really liked the felt tip type lip stains because they were very drying. These balm stains are dupes for the Clinique chubby sticks but way more affordable! I picked up the shade honey and for me it is a my lips but better shade. It is like a mauve/ pink colour. It goes on very creamy and has a slight peppermint cooling sensation when first applied but this disappears. It goes on like a tinted lip balm but after about 10 minutes it turns into a fairly pigmented stain and for me it stains a little darker than when first applied but I still like the colour even then! It is so long lasting it lasts the whole day without having to reapply! If you don't like reapplying lipsticks and want something that stays on all day without having to worry about it I would definitely recommend these!







No comments:

Post a Comment