Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

Catastrophe cosmetic!

One of my new years beauty resolutions was to try more face masks and I wanted something natural and organic so i went to lush! I have combination oily spot prone skin so i was recommended catastrophe cosmetic by the lovely SA. It contains blueberries which is an antioxidant, irish moss, almond oil and calming chamomile. Unlike most products for oily skins which strip the skin of moisture this one contains lots of goodies! I love this mask it feels nice and cooling when applied and dries within 10 minutes. My skin feels calm and soft after using it. You can see the bits of blueberries in it and the smell is claylike which I don't mind. In the picture the lighting makes it look more cream coloured but it is actually grey/bluish. Will definitely repurchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment