Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Current Skincare routine

These are the products that I have been using in my current skincare routine. My skin is combo oily and sensitive with redness on my cheeks.

-Aloe vera calming facial cleanser from the body shop (sometimes i use the foam one too)

- This works clean skin refining toner

- Twice a week I use the St Ives daily microdermabrasion scrub but I do prefer the Apricot scrub!

- Simple vital vitamin day cream with sunscreens

- Vitamin E eye cream by boots and sometimes I also use their vitamin E night cream at night.

- Aloe soothing night cream by The Body Shop

- Boots Botanics facial oil once every other week.









2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I came across your blog through Viviana Does Makeup!
    How are you liking the boots eye-cream?
    -Crystal

    Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Crystal! It's a nice simple eye cream and I like that it has spf 15 but I'm actually on the hunt for a more moisturizing one :)

    Love your blog btw!

    Jas

    ReplyDelete