Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Real techniques brushes!

I'm usually a sponge girl when it comes to applying foundation but I wanted to try out some brushes and decided to get the real techniques core collection by Samantha Chapman. What appealed to me the most was the buffing brush!

The brushes come in a very useful travel case which I actually really like.
The brushes don't shed at all and they are really easy to clean. They even have a flat end so you can stand them upright if you want to but I like to keep mine in a pot.

My favourite brush is the buffing brush because it makes applying base products so quick and simple and you can really buff it in. I do want to try the expert face brush though as I think that would give a very flawless finish.

The foundation brush I use the least but I have used it for contouring a few times but I find it a little small for the whole face.

The detailer brush is so cute! I use it to apply eyeliner or eyeshadow under my lashline to give some definition to my eyes.

The contour brush is great! I use it for blusher because I tend to apply a small amount of blusher diagonally above my cheek bones and this brush is perfect for this!

Overall it is a great set of brushes and the price is great too! I would highly recommend them!

left to right: contour brush, foundation brush, detailer brush, buffing brush


contour brush


foundation brush


detailer brush


buffing brush


No comments:

Post a Comment